Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website just after midnight EST each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT). These are universal delineations which will affect individuals differently or to differing degrees. For more personalized information, book an appointment with your astrologer.
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Astrological Almanac for Sunday, September 27, 2020#dailystars #dailyastro #astrology #wheresthemoon The Aquarius Moon sails along today with little interaction. So take the opportunity to generate new ideas about community and the common good, as well as groups you work with. This evening, the Moon opposes Venus, so there could be some rocky moments around relationships. New […]
- Astrological Almanac for Saturday, September 26, 2020#dailystars #dailyastro #astrology #wheresthemoon The waxing Moon flows with the Sun in social air signs this morning, making everything go a little more smoothly than usual. Tonight Luna squares Uranus in fixed signs. Things may be erratic and people may be stubborn. Don’t get too thrown off center by this. […]
- Astrological Almanac for Friday, September 25, 2020#dailystars #dailyastro #astrology #wheresthemoon The morning sees the Moon in Capricorn conjoining Pluto, and then Saturn this afternoon. She’ll square Mars then Mercury tonight before entering Aquarius at 2:07am tomorrow. The morning/afternoon may feel heavy with responsibility and authority issues. Not necessarily bad, but it’s not a fun time, either. […]
- Thursday, September 24, 2020The Capricorn Moon flows with Uranus for the first part of the day, urging us to break out of the ordinary. But this is in Earth signs, so there could be a hesitation along with the urge. Overnight the Moon conjoins Jupiter in Capricorn. This evening could be a good […]
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020Mercury squares Saturn this morning, suggesting some anguish about communications and though process for a couple of days. At the same time, Mercury opposes Mars (exact early tomorrow), indicating the urge to lash out. We might see things very clearly, but we might have to hold our tongues a bit […]