Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website just after midnight EST each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT). These are universal delineations which will affect individuals differently or to differing degrees. For more personalized information, book an appointment with your astrologer.
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Friday, June 5, 2020The Moon opposes Venus this morning, making things feel just a little “off.” While not quite engaging in conflict, we may have a hard time seeing eye-to-eye with others. At 3:15pm ET there is a penumbral (partial) lunar eclipse and just after, the Moon square Mars. This could bring up […]
- Thursday, June 4, 2020At 1:13pm the Moon enters Sagittarius, lifting the mood significantly from the past few days. She will sextile Saturn this afternoon, encouraging us to follow through on things, but without being overbearing. Mercury’s sextile to Uranus brings some wild inspiration and possibly some new ways to communicate.
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020As the Moon trines Mars, the Sun and retrograde Venus conjoin today. We may aggressively revisit past issues and focus on cleaning up any messes that are lingering. Overnight the feeling turns softer and gentler as Luna trines Neptune, encouraging us to dream and fantasize.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020Today’s Venus retrograde square to Mars may throw things off balance. The potential for both conflict and inspiration is high. Combined with the Moon’s ingress to Scorpio today, it could give a bit of a dark feeling. We wake up with Luna squaring Jupiter, making the start of the day […]
- Monday, June 1, 2020The Mooon trines a retrograde Venus today, bringing up issues from the past dealing with beauty, art, self-esteem, relationships, and fertility. Later she squares off with Pluto, encouraging us to fly off the handle and blow things out of proportion, or to ignore things that we shouldn’t. With Venus moving […]