Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website just after midnight EST each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT). These are universal delineations which will affect individuals differently or to differing degrees. For more personalized information, book an appointment with your astrologer.
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Astrological Almanac for Monday, November 30, 2020Mercury sextiles Saturn today, which is good for critical thinking and working out concrete details to bring about what you want. Later, Luna flows with Mars while squaring Neptune. This can be an energy boost, just make sure that you’re putting your efforts in the right place. #dailystars #dailyastro #astrology […]
- Astrological Almanac for Sunday, November 29, 2020The Moon trines Saturn this morning, both in comfortable signs. The morning could feel “right”. At 11:15am Luna enters Gemini, bringing the desire for social situations, words, and figuring things out. The Full Moon is an eclipse tomorrow at 4:29am. It’s in Gemini, so whatever house of your chart that […]
- Astrological Almanac for Saturday, November 28, 2020The morning begins with the Moon’s sextile to Neptune, as the latter turns direct. Outer planet stations aren’t quite as important, since they don’t rule zodiac signs, and they spend 5-6 months of the year retrograde. So it’s sort of normal operations for them. But this morning could be a […]
- Astrological Almanac for Friday, November 27, 2020Venus opposes Uranus today, making it a challenge to get along with others, even though that’s exactly what we want. Try to maintain good boundaries without blowing up your relationships. It could be a great time for art of all sorts, and you may find new sources of inspiration now. […]
- Astrological Almanac for Thursday, November 26, 2020The morning sees the Moon square Pluto. It’s good to get the potential power struggles behind us before breakfast on this holiday (in the USA). The larger context today is the overnight (into Friday) Mercury sextile to Pluto. Again, as yesterday, this may set the scene for some serious family/friend […]