Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website just after midnight EST each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT).
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Sunday, February 23, 2020Luna has a busy morning, as she sextiles Uranus, conjoins the Sun (New Moon), and then sextiles Mars, all within a few hours. These transits all point toward potential action, … Read more
- Saturday, February 22, 2020The Sun sextiles Uranus this morning, bringing with it an urge for liberation and individuality. Add to this the building Venus square to Jupiter (tomorrow), and relationships might experience a … Read more
- Friday, February 21, 2020The Moon takes a bit of a break today, coasting through much of Aquarius without close aspects until late tonight when she sextiles Venus, allowing for communication about beauty, relationships, … Read more
- Thursday, February 20, 2020After some potentially weird dreams, thanks to the Moon-Pluto contact in the wee hours, our brains are brought right back to reality with the Moon conjoining Saturn in serious, realistic … Read more
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020Overnight the Moon sextiles retrograde Mercury. Normally a good time to express thoughts and feelings, they may be more tentative now. Just after dawn Luna squares Venus, bringing potential friction … Read more