Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website just after midnight EST each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT). These are universal delineations which will affect individuals differently or to differing degrees. For more personalized information, book an appointment with your astrologer.
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Thursday, August 6, 2020Luna contacts Jupiter and conjoins Neptune in Pisces today, giving us more of a feeling of optimism than we’ve had in a while. Overnight she cooperates with Saturn to make tasks a little easier.
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020The Moon swims through Pisces today, aspecting only Uranus with a sextile this evening. It could be a good day for introspection, with a chance of getting a new angle on things.
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020Today’s Mars-Jupiter square makes us ambivalent about wanting to work and wanting to sit on the couch and watch Tiktok. Mars being much more dignified, and Jupiter in Capricorn, guilt may finally get us moving. But if lethargy grabs you, don’t worry, it’ll pass. The Moon will flow with Venus […]
- Monday, August 3, 2020Mercury opposes Saturn today, possibly making us struggle with getting clear on things and/or communicating clearly. We may feel some blocks, and while some may be pushed far enough to speak out, others may not. Don’t assume that they don’t have opinions. Luna squares Uranus and opposes the Sun today […]
- Sunday, August 2, 2020The Sun squares Uranus today while the Moon conjoins Saturn. This could engender seriously conflicting feelings regarding, on the one hand, being liberated and rebelling against any restrictions, and on the other, feeling like we’re failing in our commitments and responsibilities. We may have felt some of this already, but […]