Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website at 8:00 pm each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT). These are universal delineations which will affect individuals differently or to differing degrees. For more personalized information, book an appointment with your astrologer.
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Lunar Mansion 4(All times Eastern) On January 28 at 10:34am the Moon enters Mansion 4 (Al-Dabaran “The Follower”), from 8º Taurus 34′ to 21º Taurus 25′. According to the medieval grimoire Picatrix: Associated image for magic/meditation: a man, armed, riding a horse and holding a snake Beneficial actions: destroying buildings or cities, […]
- Astrological Almanac for Saturday, January 28, 2023(All times Eastern) The First Quarter Moon is at 10:18 this morning, in fixed signs. There is a need to prune away the seedlings that aren’t needed or are simply going to get in the way now. But we may feel a reluctance to do it. Remember that you can […]
- Lunar Mansion 3(All times Eastern) On January 27 at 10:53am the Moon enters Mansion 3 (Al-Thuraiya “The Many Little Ones”), from 25º Aries 42′ to 8º Taurus 34′. According to the medieval grimoire Picatrix: Associated image for magic/meditation: a woman sitting, with her right hand over her head Beneficial actions: traveling safely […]
- Astrological Almanac for Friday, January 27, 2023(All times Eastern) The morning is a good time for focus in general. Make plans or start projects. The afternoon may see some power struggles and conflicts, so pick your battles wisely. At 6:42pm, the Moon enters Taurus, flowing nicely with Venus on the way in. This is a good […]
- Lunar Mansion 2(All times Eastern) On January 26 at 11:57am the Moon enters Mansion 2 (Al-Butain “The Little Belly”), from 12º Aries 51′ to 25º Aries 42′. According to the medieval grimoire Picatrix: Associated image for magic/meditation: a crowned king Beneficial actions: reconciling and pacifying, dig for wells, find hidden treasure, planting […]