Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website just after midnight EST each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT). These are universal delineations which will affect individuals differently or to differing degrees. For more personalized information, book an appointment with your astrologer.
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Friday, April 3, 2020Just after noon, Venus leaves her beloved Taurus and enters Gemini, where she is apt to play more freely, but be little less secure. This month is a good time … Read more
- Thursday, April 2, 2020The morning sees the Moon sextile Venus, which should be a pleasurable time, though with an impending feeling of change. At 2:26pm Luna enters Leo and will immediately oppose Saturn, … Read more
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020The Moon finishes her square to the Sun early today as she grows in light. This is a good time to prune a bit – leave behind what you don’t … Read more
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020At 7:43am EDT the Moon enters her own home sign of Cancer. This could be a day of deep empathy, as she allows us to feel things more than usual. … Read more
- Monday, March 30, 2020The Moon’s only aspect today is the square to Neptune around midday EDT. Fantasy vs. reality could be the theme of the day, without a clear winner. Be careful of … Read more