Daily Almanac delineations are posted here on the website just after midnight EST each day. All times are for Eastern (whether Standard or Daylight) Time; other time zones in the USA should subtract from Eastern to get your own (-1 hour for CT, -3 for PT).
If you find these useful, please support me through Patreon. If I have enough support, I will be able to offer early access to the the entire month of daily delineations as a pdf to supporters ahead of time, and offer other benefits as well.
- Saturday, February 29, 2020The Moon spends today interacting with outer planets. She sextiles Neptune and trines Jupiter this afternoon, allowing us to brainstorm concrete ways to move forward. Overnight she’ll trine Pluto, bringing … Read more
- Friday, February 28, 2020An exciting day all around! Venus squares Pluto, promising intensity of feelings and in art, relationships, and love. Venus is in a fire sign, so this is likely to manifest … Read more
- Thursday, February 27, 2020At midday Luna conjoins Venus and shortly thereafter squares Pluto. Intense feelings may surface, and while expressing them may be a good thing, remember that Mercury is still retrograde and … Read more
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020Today is a recovery day after yesterday’s crazy, aspect-filled schedule. The Moon moves through Aries and in the early hours before dawn tomorrow will square Jupiter. This could lead to … Read more
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020Luna comes to the sextile to Saturn this morning, pulling yesterday’s daydreams back to a bit of reality. She enters Aries at 1:47pm, and then later moves to an overnight … Read more